Monday, September 6, 2010

...WAIT....

….Wait….


Brinne Dawes

Here it comes it is finally here, graduation day can’t it wait?

Missing school to set up the pool with decorations and do-dads galore!

People start coming oh my goodness is there enough room?!

Blow up toys and lots of great food!

Can’t wait till it’s done, It was loads of fun!



Next comes Las Vegas for a wedding!

Better known as sin city, but we don’t go to sin, instead to the temple!

Jacob and Sara are now Marred

It is great to have another cousin!

It is quite ironic that they choose the Las Vegas Temple!



Spending time in our temporary home our Summer Bay Resort,

Swimming, golfing and walking the strip can’t look up or down.

Here we come to the M&M factory! WHAT IS THIS? Thirteen dollars for a pound for this treat!?

Thinking “this is bogas” I walk away appalled at such dumb pricing,

Going to another department I pick out a cute night shirt instead!



Next derricks birthday, headed to lagoon with derricks friend,

He honestly has never been! Oh boy it was such a great blast!

65 Years of great business the smoke shop was a huge hit.

A huge blow out sell the taxes were definitely crap.



Reminds us of Grandpa John!



Finally my birthday, can’t tell you how long I have waited!

A got my license as quick as I could!

Next a party to plan—what should I do for such an occasion?

Swimming and a little competition then a movie in the dark!

It is time for everyone to leave—it is really late

It has been a lovely 16th

Erica is here all night and might stay all week!



She and I decide to go float down grandpas canal

Maneuvering our way around blades of thick grass, and prickly things.

Also dreading going through tunnels of creepy-crawlers and birds at flight.



Headed to go to the doctor for acne meds.

“stay away from tetra cycling”,

And you will be just wonderful

Stated the stupid doctor!

And next comes and allergic reaction!!!



Fat faced and I can’t see good thing this happened be for the first day of school!.

Then 2 weeks have flown by next thing I know I am getting ready at six thirty A.M.



First day of school and already counting down the days,

Till the last day of this miserable prison!

Why does it have to wait?

No comments:

Post a Comment